Anne-Sophie Lecouflet Three years ago, France played a World Cup on home turf with a squad in their prime and filled with immense talent all over the pitch. It was their moment. Alas, Les Bleues were knocked out in the quarterfinal stage by the United States and failed to win yet another international tournament. The […]
- Djokovic shocks Parisians with surprise restaurant appearance (VIDEO)
- How Andonovski, USWNT players are navigating the World Cup roster process – Equalizer Soccer
- “People will call me hypocrite”
- FIFA to guarantee Women’s World Cup players direct prize money for the first time – Equalizer Soccer
- “The semifinal is already a great result”
No comments to show.
contact us : [email protected]