Smug is not a good look for most comedians.
Funny people can point out our weaknesses, but they’re the best at capturing Everyman’s sensibility while doing so. Confessional comedy kills, like most jokes Jim gaffigan tell.
Even when the comics are targeting their audience, a wink is involved. They are just like us!
In a way Jimmy Kimmel forget about this cartoon template.
“And it also turns out that almost all late night talk show hosts are liberals, and that’s because it requires a measure of intelligence,” Kimmel said of the far left. Pod Save America podcast in 2018.
the Jimmy Kimmel Live the host woke up a few years ago, turning his ABC platform into another far-left institution. He twisted the facts to promote universal health care, leaving new media figures like Ben Shapiro to tell us the truth.
Kimmel saved President Donald Trump every night during his tenure and kicked out his remaining Republican fans.
“Not a ‘good riddance’ but a ‘riddance’,” in his own words.
These days, Kimmel ignores or encourages the new president after four years of hunting down the last. Late night hosts are aggressively liberal, and when there’s a Democrat in the White House, they’re left to attack other less important conservatives.
That’s why every show focuses on Fox News’s Tucker Carlson. Finally, we verified that Carlson does not hold any government position and does not have the capacity to make or change laws.
This week, Kimmel has taken his Democratic sycophancy to an embarrassing new level. Hopefully he now collects two paychecks – one from ABC and the other from the DNC.
“Biden just got a nice little bullet in his arm. You know how he said he hoped to get 100 million Americans vaccinated by the end of his first 100 days in office? Well, he’s gone over that six week time limit. Isn’t it amazing what you can do when you don’t put the blame on Jared? Still, “it’s a little weird to have a president who actually does what he says he’s going to do,” he added. “It makes me uncomfortable. I feel like Biden is doing what the scammers do when they claim they’ve never played basketball before, and as soon as the money comes out they start to drop everyone.
Yes, Biden is hyper-competent and keeps his pre-election promises, says the man whose job it is to speak the truth in power.
- Biden’s vaccination rate promise (1 million per day) was already happening under the formidable President Donald Trump before the 78-year-old was sworn in. Since then, improved production techniques have increased the flow of available drugs.
- Biden tripped on his way up a flight of stairs this week, a sad reminder of how much the press hid his declining health from potential voters during the 2020 presidential campaign.
- Candidate Biden has promised not to raise taxes for Americans who earn $ 400,000 or less. Under President Biden, that number is now $ 200,000.
- Biden’s team is committed to being transparent to the press. So far, the Biden administration is anything but that when it comes to the border. In addition, he left on longer without a press conference since President Calvin Coolidge.
- Biden has vowed to start opening schools as president, which adheres to the science learned over the past year. Fall in love with yet another broken promise.
- Biden has promised a pandemic check for $ 2,000 for every American once he takes office. Instead, they got a $ 1,400 version. The Biden team promised a $ 600 follow-up check, but even radical Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cried scandal on the move.
It’s an impressive record of broken promises for someone in office for just two months. Don’t tell Kimmel that. He’s too busy filming and filming on behalf of Biden.
[Cross-posted from Hollywood in Toto.]