Audio podcast version, from SoundCloud:
The end of the regular season isn’t too far off and with it comes conversations about what to expect for those looking to still be playing come March. Plus, headlines keep getting written in different corners of Division III.
On Thursday’s afternoon edition of Hoopsville, we will hear from both Division III National Committee Chairs in an exclusive sit-down. We will talk about changes, expectations, NCAA Tournaments, and an exciting season of hoops with both ahead of all committees getting to work. Dave McHugh also sits down with four programs who are having great seasons. They are migrating through the challenges of conference play with calm campaigns.
Plus a major announcement! Hoopsville will be the exclusive home of the Top 16 rankings announcement – February 16!
Interact with Hoopsville: Twitter | Facebook | Email | #hoopsville
Guests include (order subject to change):
- DIII National Committee Chairs:
- Sara Quatrocky, Men’s Committee Chair and Maryville Athletics Director
- Megan Wilson, Women’s Committee Chair and Dubuque Associate Dean for Intercollegiate Athletics
- Wendy Austin, Center women’s coach
- Kim Wagers, Concordia-Moorhead women’s coach
- Bill Sall, #18 Calvin men’s coach
- Greg Dunne, Brockport men’s coach
Hoopsville is presented by D3hoops.com and airs from the WBCA/NABC Studio. You can watch the show On Demand in the video player above or on the Team1Sports app (www.team1sports.com/Hoopsville). A podcast version is available in a player above or other podcast portal options are below.
All guests appear on the BlueFrame Technology Hoopsville Hotline.
Access the audio podcast on your favorite platform: